CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kale is going to Ethiopia!

So, it's decided. I thought my mom would never let me go, but I'm going to Ethiopia on October 31 to November 9th. I'm going with a dear lady from our church who leads all kinds of medical missions trips all over the world.

She has wanted to take me with her on one for a long time, but my mom said not until I was 16. Anyway I get to go down there with a team of people who are all at least twice my age and do whatever needs done. I get to help the different doctors and see all that they do. I also get to learn to take blood pressure and give shots and stuff.

I'm so excited and scared. I got my passport last week and have been filling out my application for a visa.

I would appreciate your prayers. I'm very excited for what God is gonna do.

2 comments:

DragonRider said...

That's so cool!

I just posted more pictures from my Haiti trip.

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting! What a great experience. A long flight though, I guess. Take tons of photos.