CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My countdown and Shots.

I made a countdown until my trip. Isn't it pretty? :D I got my team member packet yesterday. Now that it's finally sinking in that I'm going it's kind of scary. It's crazy though because over and over things have been happening where I can see God's hand in it. I've never felt God in something like I do in this. I'm so unworthy.

Well, I don't have much to say. I got 5 shots this past week. I hadn't been to the doctor in a long time so I was over due for some of them. The crazy thing was I had to get MMR which is a live virus and then later I need to get Yellow fever which is live as well. My mom made the doctor's appointment for when I could get in and if it had been even a week later I wouldn't be able to go because you can't give someone two live viruses within 30 days of each other and it takes 30 days after getting yellow fever to be fully immune to it. So that was cool.

I also made beaded bookmarks on Wednesday. The lady I'm going with had millions of beads so I had a lot of fun. She also had gotten my passport back. My first visa :D It's pretty sweet looking.

At church my pastor preached about trusting God in the midst of the storm and one thing that really stuck out to me was that he said that you don't need to worry if God is in your boat. *Grins* He's in my boat :)

1 comments:

Paris said...

Cool countdown!

Oh, I forget if I've "met" you before! Hi, I'm Paris!