CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hey!

I'd like to direct your attention to the upper right hand corner of the screen. *dramatic music* I added a banner for the Fantasy Fiction Tour. It's on the West coast this time so I'm pretty jazzed about the whole thing. Anyway, click it and look at their website when you get a chance. It's really a neat thing I think.

I had my last day of Driver's Ed class today! The teacher gave us candy *laughs* She said we'd been a great class. I just have two drives left, and then I'll be graduated. One of them is the mock drive test and I'm pretty nervous about that. You have to get over 80 to pass the class and you get two chances to take it.

Anyway, I went and applied for a passport yesterday at our courthouse. They said it should only take two or three weeks because they've been doing them really fast lately. I might be going on a mission's trip in October, but my mom thinks it's too dangerous an area. We have to decide this week. I'll post more about it if my parents decide to let me go.

11 comments:

Zoe said...

Over 80!! Whoa, I have never gone that fast!

Nuntius said...

You posted again!

Heh, I think she means you have to get a score above 80... not that she has to go 80 mph.

I remember when we gout out passports. Though I forget how long it took for them to arrive.

KaleCharis said...

It's a score of 80. :P

That I did. Getting a passport was pretty painless. There was no line or anything.

DragonRider said...

So you must live on the west coast?

Anonymous said...

Where are you going in Oct? I guess it's good that your mom is concerned for your safety. I'm that way with my kids although I tend to let them go on trips and have to remember that they are only mine on loan from God.

KaleCharis said...

dr-Yup. The beautiful state of Washington.

Strivin'- It's not really decided yet, but Ethiopia.

KaleCharis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ethiopia would be awesome. I'd love to adopt from there.

Sapphira Adi said...

Hey, Kale! I haven't commented on here for a while, sop sorry about that! How've you been? ^_^

Sapphira

Anonymous said...

When are you back to school?

KaleCharis said...

The first week in September. Not 'til after labor day