CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Randomness

We had some Mexican friends over tonight and they made us dinner! We had soup with hominy and chicken in it topped with lettuce and radish. It was so good! We had Tostadas too :) Nothing beats good Mexican food!

I'm not sure what to post about so I keep looking around the computer room for inspiration. We have a little strip of paper tacked up in the hall that say "Have you hugged your engineer Today?" and I think that's pretty funny. My family is awesome!

I went and saw Prince Caspian last weekend. It feels like so long ago now. I really want to see it again. I enjoyed it a lot, but I don't think it had the power of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. I did enjoy it tohugh. Edmund and Lucy were amazing and then there was Reepicheep "He is so cute! Who said that?" He was exactly how he should be. Perfectly dignified. When the credits were rolling my little brother, who saw it opening night, leans over and goes "I told you it got stupid at the end." Edmund is one of the most incredible characters ever written.


Okay, and it bugs me...for some reason I've ALWAYS spelled grey with an e and I don't know if it's my British roots or what, but that's the way it should be at least in my opinion.

7 comments:

Nuntius said...

I get to see Caspian again tomorrow!

I agree with you about grey, "gray" just doesn't look right. Maybe it's our northern accents or something.

Sapphira Adi said...

Welcome to the YCF!

Zoe said...

Hi! Welcome to YCF!

Zoe said...

By the way, I spell "gray" with and "e" too! lol!

Paris said...

I've spell "gray" it both ways 'cause I always forget the right way...

Shelby Marie said...

Hey, Kale!
So good to hear that you joined the YCF!
I will put a link to your blog on mine, if you don't mind. If you would, I'd appreciate if you put a link to my site on yours.(Farix-forever.blogspot.com)
Oh, by the way, I spell "grey" with an "E" too...can't stand it the other way, for some reason...
Anyway, Write On!!!
Shelby Marie

Holli said...

Edmund...Wow.

He's amazing.

Shutting up now.