CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Set the World on Fire

I really like this song :P I'm not usually a fan of Britt Nicole, but this is pretty much my favorite song right now.

"Set The World On Fire"

I wanna set the world on fire
Until it's burning bright for You
It's everything that I desire
Can I be the one You use?

You should look it up. It's cool :) I was reading my bible the other day and came across something I really liked.

In Psalm 105:8 it says "He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations." and then the whole rest of the psalm talks about different times God kept his word. It was cool because I was like wow, God has never not kept his promises. It seems like faith should be a lot easier than it is then :P

Anyway, I'm enjoying these first few weeks of summer. Potato salad, ice cream, popsicles, iced tea, lemonade, flip flops, having the windows down in the car, squirt guns...

6 comments:

Zoe said...

That is a really good song!


~Zoe

God's Soldier said...

It's a good song.

Lucky! I still have school and I still have to do some school during the summer.

~Prism~ said...

That's a good song! I love the lyrics.

God Bless,

~Prism~

Elizabeth J. said...

Hello there, this is my first time stopping by your blog. If you are wondering how I came across your blog, I found it through the Girl of Many Color's blog. Feel free to drop by my blogspot.

Unknown said...

Hey!
I just noticed that under your Blogger profile you listed Rise of the Dibor as one of your favorite books.
I wanted to let you know that I'll be giving away the second book in his newest series, The Berinfell Prophecies-Venom and Song-on my blog.
If you want to check it out you can go to the-narrowing-road.blogspot.com

In Victory,
Seth,

Araken said...

Good song, love her music.