CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm sorry about not posting much, but I'm honestly not sure what to post about.

Oh!! Some of you might know, but my grandma has been in the hospital for about a week. She's finally out of ICU and in a normal room!! She's having trouble keeping her vital signs up without help though which isn't good. So if you have a minute, pray for her and for us :) It's really sad because I've been sick so I can't even go see her.

In other news :P I actually got my driver's license last week. Driving by myself is amazing and it's cool how much freedom it brings. We're getting to T-bird fixed up this week and then I'll be able to drive it! I was so nervous when I took my drive test and I made a few stupid mistakes, but fortunately I still passed. If you want to know what not to do on your drive test you should ask me though. :P

Hm. Hm. Hm. Well. I'm turning 17 on Sunday ^_^ *sings* I am 16 goin' on 17...I'm so excited. 16 was a pretty amazing year though.

For now I'll leave you with this.
"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." -Aesop

and this

To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.
-G. K. Chesterton

5 comments:

Jacob R Parker said...

Congratulations on getting your license. When I took my test I accidentally popped the hood instead of releasing the brake. So I had to get out of the car and shut the hood before continuing. Oops.

God's Soldier said...

Congratz! I have a while till I can even get my lerners license.

Adam said...

I love that G.K quote! Inspiritational blog, awesome...!

Ian said...

I have a learner's license, so I have quite a bit of experience with driving cars, but I haven't actually taken a road test yet...

Let's see, things I've heard about road tests:

DO NOT forget to shoulder check!

Come to a COMPLETE stop at red lights, stop signs, etc.

Pay attention to ALL of the signs.


Am I missing anything important? :P

:)Ian(:

KaleCharis said...

If they tell you to pull over and pretend like you're parking on a hill (when you're not really on a hill) make sure you put your e-brake on :D