CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm back! Finally :)

Hey everyone. I'm sorry I haven't posted since January. Ouch :/ I had a great time in California. Haha, that seems so long ago now. I was so blessed by the people we went to visit because they just love us like we're part of their family and I decided that when I grow up I want to have friends like that.

I've been reading through Mere Christianity and The Screwtape Letters for about the millionth time so maybe I'll post about them soon. They're amazing, seriously, if you haven't read them, you should.

Sorry this is so short. I'll try and post again this week. I hope you all are doing great! We had such a beautiful day here today that I can almost imagine it's summer already.

5 comments:

Jacob said...

Cool. I really want to read those books.

Sapphira Adi said...

Glad to hear you're back, because I am, too. There are more details on my blog if you want to look at it. :) I totally understand about taking a break. Though mine was a six month break!

SA

God's Soldier said...

Glad to hear you had a great time!

God's Soldier said...

Glad to hear that you are back!

~Prism~ said...

Hi Kale! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Awesome blog you're running here!