CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bible Quiz

   For those of you who don't know I'm in Bible Quiz.  We memorize books of the Bible and compete at answering questions from them.  This year's material is Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians,
Colossians, and Philemon. I've really enjoyed it.  Those books are so 
deep and I wish I could tell you all the things I've learned from them.  They're also very repetative and confusing :P 

    I'm so jazzed right now.  I quoted my last chapter for the memorization award tonight.    It's a good feeling to finish something you've been working on all year.  My mom pointed out that it's funny because my last chapter 
happened to be Galatians four and so the last words I said quoting were 
"Free woman."  *Grins* I think It was appropriate.  Anyway,  all the signatures in the back of my book are just so beautiful.  
   
   I've been studying like crazy to get ready for regionals and I've only got about two weeks left.  It's going to be an interesting trip,  that much I can say for sure.   

So,  That's what I've been doing lately.  That and school.  Oh!!! I got to draw shapes in Geometery today! It was awesome.  

4 comments:

Araken said...

I used to be in junior Bible quiz. Our team was ok, though we lost most of our meets, lol!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of work but a great way to learn the Bible.

Andrew Clarke said...

Hi Kale. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you love the book. But regarding what you said: I've seen this, too. You find that a certain thing is on your mind and something else arises that concerns that issue, or answers a question you have, or reminds me of something. No doubt it is Divine Providence. God knows the number of hairs on our heads, after all. He is concerned with every detail of our lives.Good to contact you. Blessings.

KaleCharis said...

I used to be in JBQ too. It was fun, and I wasn't stellar at it either. I like TBQ a lot better.