CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

KALE CHARIS

Strivin' tagged me so here's my list of things about me for each letter of my user name.  

K-I still have the Kaleidescope I got when I was eight and I can 
still stare into it for a very long time.  
A- My Anscestors are mostly from Austria, France and Germany.
L- I'm Loved by God.
E- I get Excited a lot. On im I have a smiley that's "mine." It's a blue guy jumping up and down.  I call it my "Yay" smiley.  

(And since Kale is short...)

C- My family has a blue Calico named Gracie and she has the softest fur in the world.  
H- I've never celebrated Halloween.  We always make doughnuts instead.
A- Right now I'm doing Anylitical Geometry. I like except for the graphing part.
R Romans is my favorite book of the Bible. 
I I feel like I is a very self absorded letter.  
S - My Sanity is safe in the sanity box.  

I didn't do it exactly how I was supposed to,  but oh well. Anyone want to guess what Kale Charis means?  I'll give you some brownie points if you get them right.   I'm still looking for the place where you can exchange brownie points for brownies though.  

3 comments:

Nuntius said...

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess the name is from Kale and Charis, Greek for beauty(?) and grace, respectively.

KaleCharis said...

Why do you have to be so smart?

Yeah, because God's grace is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Cool name. I knew the Charis part.