CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolutions Tag

Lauren Ann tagged me for New Years resolutions. Here are the rules:

...Everyone needs to set goals that they wish to accomplish each year. Name ten of your goals for the upcoming year. Link to the person who tagged you. Then tag seven people and link to them. Tell the people you tagged that they are tagged!

I don't really like New Years resolutions, but I do agree that it's a important to set goals and be committed to seeing them come to pass. Here are mine:

1. Make my prayer time more of a priority.
2. Get my driver's license and get over my fear of driving (Yikes!)
3. Find a summer job.
4. Go on another missions trip.
5. Practice my piano all the time so I'm always ready for my lesson.
6. Pass the Compass test and go to community college this fall.
7. Make sure the words I'm speaking are bringing life to people.
8. Have a better attitude toward my family.
9. Make a new friend.
10. Fall more in love with God than ever before and not allow my love for Christ to be put in a box. I don't want my faith to be dictated by where my comfort zone is.

Well, That's it! May God bless you richly this year!

I'm not going to tag anyone since It's already after New Years, but If you would like to do this go ahead!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good goals!

God's Soldier said...

Great Goals! Hope you follow through with them.